Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 8 Thing 21

I previewed the digital storytelling site called storybird, but didn't find it to my liking.  Unfortunatley, I didn't even know where to begin.  So, I was pleased to see that Goanimate said easy to make in minutes!  Anything fast is for me, because I lead a fast paced life in the classroom.  Don't waste your time trying to create your own template.  Use one of theirs like the wildlife characters.  My third grade team decided to use a cloze style type of poem with our students on the first day of school.  I thought it would be fun to create my own using this Goanimate.  Check it out,  I think my students will love it!

GoAnimate.com: A good friend by Rightstuff

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment